Join Our Chocolate Of The Month VIP Club
4-5 premium craft chocolate bars delivered every month. Shipping is free in the USA and $14 flat in Canada. Save 15% on the regular monthly subscription price when you join Choc Exchange’s VIP Chocolate of the Month Club for 6 months.
HOW OUR CHOCOLATE OF THE MONTH CLUB WORKS
Subscribe & receive 4-5 premium, assorted craft chocolate bars delivered monthly. Shipping is free in the USA and $14 flat rate in Canada.
Taste new bean to bar craft chocolate bars every month made by some of the best chocolate makers around the world & curated by Choc Exchange.
Share a bar (or two) with friends, family, loved ones, or gift a fellow chocolate lover their own craft chocolate of the month box.
MULTI-MONTH VIP CLUB SUBSCRIPTIONS
MULTI-MONTH GIFT SUBSCRIPTIONS
Choc Exchange Subscription Club FAQ
With your monthly Chocexchange chocolate subscription you will receive 4-5 of the best bean-to-bar, fair-trade, craft chocolate from around the globe in a stunning custom-made box at your door.
All craft chocolate bars are fair-trade, most are either certified organic, or contain organic ingredients, and many are dairy free chocolate bars.
When you join the club or give a gift subscription, you can leave us a note with special requests to only send you vegan chocolate bars, organic chocolate, dark chocolate, or anything else and we will do our best to accommodate.
You should receive your chocolates within 5 to 7 business days after placing your order. Orders placed after 2pm on Fridays will not ship until the following Monday. Once your item has been handed off to a shipping carrier you will receive an email from us with your tracking information.
Yes, your Chocexchange chocolate subscription boxes, chocolate bundles or individual bars can be shipped to the address of your choice. Just make sure to add the address at checkout.
- All items are final sale. If an item arrives damaged or spoiled, our Customer Service team will work with you to determine an appropriate solution. Please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve the issue.
- While some chocolates are perishable, a majority of Chocexchange’s products have long shelf lives either on the counter, in the fridge or in the freezer. Due to events completely out of our control like thunderstorms, blizzards, etc. that can affect delivery, we highly recommend having your items arrive at least two days prior to when you need them. Please reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Every item on Chocexchange is either handcrafted when you order or produced in limited quantities, so in some instances, same day shipping is not available. Chocexchange and our team of partners takes enormous pride in every product we offer and strive to deliver them in the best possible condition on the requested delivery date. While there are many things we do to mitigate the risk of shipping chocolates around the country, there are unfortunately some things outside of our control like the weather and delays once the package is in the hands of our shipping partners. As such, the shipping guidelines published on this website are not guarantees of a shipping or arrival date.
If you are placing an order for a time-sensitive event, we recommend placing your order early and having it arrive early. In some instances due to weather or other uncontrollable events, we may have your product arrive earlier than requested to ensure that it arrives in good condition. Chocexchange is not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disasters, terrorism safety control, or inaccurate shipping information, and we do not require a signature for the release of any shipment.
Leaving a package a an address is ultimately up to the complete discretion of the individual delivery person and is therefore entirely outside our control. Customers are responsible for checking that all shipping information is correct before submitting an order as well as in their order confirmation email. Once a package has been shipped, the address can not be altered.
There are no returns, modifications, or cancellations allowed on any orders once it has shipped. All packages are shipped via Canada Post and therefore cannot be shipped to P.O. Box addresses.
- Every item on Chocexchange is packed and shipped specific to that’s items needs to ensure the freshest, most delicious chocolate arrives at your door. During the warm seasons, insulated pockets are added to maintain suitable temperature during transport.
- $14 flat, but we currently offer free shipping on orders over $150 for Canada, and over $45 for the USA.
- No you don’t. Each package is with signature release meaning if the driver feels comfortable leaving the package, he/she can do so. The key there is IF, drivers will on occasion not leave a package meaning it’s up to you to rearrange delivery or pick up at your local facility. If you plan to be away for the day of delivery, it is your responsibility to arrange for someone to pick up the package and freeze or refrigerate the items as required. Chocexchange cannot be responsible for refunds or replacements of orders with incomplete or invalid addresses, or sent to recipients who are not available to accept packages on the delivery date. We are not able to reship packages that are returned to us by the carrier. Please take this into consideration when selecting your shipping address for an order.
- You should receive your chocolates within 5 to 7 business days after placing your order. Orders placed after 2pm on Fridays will not ship until the following Monday. Once your item has been handed off to a shipping carrier you will receive an email from us with your tracking information.
If we were to rate the taste of these next-level chocolate bars, they would have no less than five out of five stars. Our Chocexchange box is something my wife and I look forward to each month. Thanks so much for satisfying our sweet tooth.
Best Gift Idea! I ordered a subscription for a friend to enjoy during the holidays and months beyond. The chocolates tasted great and had lots of variety, especially considering the affordable price-point. These make an excellent gift because not only will you brighten up someone's day, but you'll also remind them what good taste tastes like.
So Delicious. As an avid chocolate lover, I am always looking for the next favorite bar. Since I was gifted a subscription last year, I've discovered so many unique and flavorful chocolates I had never even known about! I especially appreciate the tasting guide in each box that gives me an idea of the story and process that goes into each chocolate bar.
I am avid chocolate lover and I must say the Choc Exchange curated subscription boxes are some of the best I ever got. Thank you Josh!.
I discovered Chocexchange chocolate subscription club through a friend. My wife and I like to indulge in chocolate on a daily basis as it lifts our mood and boosts our energy. The variety of chocolates we get from Chocexchange is incredible, not to mention the taste. Highly recommended if you are a chocoholic like us.