Drinking Chocolate 85%
Proudly created for Maison Marou, this special Drinking Chocolate is the perfect ingredient for fond of cooking who require a world-class hot chocolate without much preparation. This chocolate is also a great technical product for pastry-making, with its rich aromas, unique intensity and full body. Also highly recommended for ice-cream makers. Contain 15g pieces for ease of use.
Recipe for 200ml Cup
- 200ml Whole Milk
- 30g Marou Drinking Chocolate or 45g for a Bold Taste
- About 16g Sugar
- Heat the Milk in a Pan, Remove it From the Heat Before Boiling.
- Immediately Add the Quantity of Marou Drinking Chocolate Into the Hot Milk.
- Stir With a Whisk Until Completely Melted.
- At Low Heat, Whisk Constantly and Allow Chocolate Milk to Come Up to a Slow Boil (This Should Take About 2 Minutes).
- Serve in a Cup, Add Sugar to Your Taste and Enjoy!
Maison Marou Process
- Heat the Milk With the Milk-steamer From Espresso Machine Until Hot, Then Pour Into a Thermos Bottle.
- Add in the Quantity of Marou Drinking Chocolate and Sugar to Your Taste.
- Seal and Shake Thermos for at Least 10 Seconds.
- Serve in a Cup and Enjoy!